Saturday, September 15, 2012

I am moving!

Hi Felkel Foodie Friends!

I am trying to get a new blog up to date with all of my recipes already done, and I am going to start adding new ones to that site instead.  After a month on Blogger, I really don't like that I have been marked as spam, and that I have learned that they can delete my blog at any time they wish.  So, I will be moving to FelkelFoodie.wordpress.com

I hate that I am loosing all of my stats by doing this, as you have truly impressed me by 11 countries checking out my site, and over 1100 views in a months time!  Please keep it up on the other site.  Also, wordpress got me to start a facebook page.  If you "like" the page, then it will update you when I have a new blog up and I would love feedback, as well as ideas of things to cook from you!  Please check me out at the other site, but   be patient, I am just about half way done of transferring all of my old recipes to the new site before I start posting new recipes.

Thank you!
Jessica The Felkel Foodie
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment